Saturday 10 April 2010

What would she have done if she had given birth to the kid?

Russia threatened to suspend all child adoptions by U.S. families Friday after a 7-year-old boy adopted by a woman from Tennessee was sent alone on a one-way flight back to Moscow with a note saying he was violent and had severe psychological problems.

"After giving my best to this child, I am sorry to say that for the safety of my family, friends, and myself, I no longer wish to parent this child." The mother said in a letter.

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_russia_adopted_boy

Those who give birth to their kids can't send them back because they didn't turn out as the had wanted, what makes her think she has the right to do what she did? So what if the Russians didn't tell her the whole story, kids are kids and your are the mother of the kid if you adopt or not. No one told my friend that her son would have Down's Syndrome, what should she have done? Pushed him back in again with a note that he wasn't what she had hoped for?

The level of stupidity in some people reaches levels that are hard to comprehend.

No comments: