Friday 29 October 2010

The memory of his eyes haunts me.

I can't stop wondering what it would be like, to see myself mirrored through his eyes once more. One more stolen moment, one more plunge into the dark swirling rapids of passion that we shared. The scent of his naked skin follow me as I walk down memory lane and remember the soft kisses his lips placed om my breasts.  Raw and sincere lust, no complications and no other intentions, I wonder how life had been if we had not crashed and burned. Would the flame still be burning or would it have faded as it was strained through the sands of time.
I still look for him even though I know he's not here anymore, I hope to see him even when I know that it's for the best if I don't. Still, I wonder what it would be like to touch him one more time...

No comments: