Tuesday 19 October 2010

Spot the difference...

I'm so fucking tired of trying to make people understand what the hell it is that I'm saying. Most of all I want to punch the lights out on those who can't comprehend the difference between not being able to do something and not wanting to do something. Take a closer look at it.

I cannot lift 100 kilos.
I do not want to lift 100 kilos.

Did you spot the difference? How about this then?

I cannot run.
I do not want to run.

Did you spot it this time too? Good for you. How can it be so hard to comprehend?
I'm banging my head against a wall of total stupidity and the only thing that I get from it is an intense headache.

It sorta reminds me of a story from when I was young. It was at a party and one (drunken) guy was loudly telling a guy in a wheelchair that he was a looser and whatnot, and that he would be able to walk if he really wanted  it. Two other guys grabbed the loud guy and threw him out the window while telling him that he could fly if he really wanted to.

The loud guy did not fly.

No comments: