Saturday 27 November 2010

Grooming

Child grooming on the internets is one of many things that makes me furious, and now it has happened to my beloved niece. Her "loving" parents dumped it all in my lap knowing very well that I have other issues in my life that needs my attention, such as my husband balancing between life and death. This is about a little girl and I've made the time to follow up on what happened and document it all, though I feel it's something that her parents should do. They didn't call me for days and when they did, they never asked about what I had found or not. Shocked I brought the topic up and their interest was non existing. What the fuck is wrong with some people?! I've spent hour up on hour tracking the bastard who hurt their daughter, making time for it, sacrificing sleep and so on, and they don't even care enough to ask what I found. Fuckers! 

I have the bastards name, number and address. I have documentation about how he groomed the little girl from 3 different accounts as well as over the phone by sms/mms. What I don't have is the actual photos that he managed to threaten her into sending him once he had her on the hook, but I have a clear idea of what they looked like since he comments on them and what they lack when trying to force her to send him more "better" pictures. I also know where they met in person and I know of witnesses of the event, luckily my niece had the sense to meet at a public place and not alone somewhere.

I called her parents and told them that I had found a lot, not telling what exactly since I wanted to see how interested they would be. Their response was, OK. Nothing more. Then the conversation turned to other things.

I never thought I'd do this but... I've contacted the Child Protective Services and I've told them what has happened to the little girl and about her parents total lack of interest in it.

Fuckers!

#1 I hate pedos. There is no excuse, nothing that makes it somehow understandable and I think they should all be rounded up and killed.
#2 I hate parents that don't teach their kids about the dangers of the internets, how to stay safe and monitor what they do when they use the computer. It's so fucking easy to teach a kid about things like this that there is no excuse for not doing it.
#3 I hate parents who teach their kids that they cannot trust adults around them and turn to them when they are in trouble. You're idiots, I know, but don't teach your kids that all adults are like you because we are not!
#4 I so fucking hate parents that don't care enough about their own kids to even try to sort out what kind of trouble they are in. "Oh, my daughter has been forced to send nude photos of her self on the internets. I better throw this problem on someone else so that I don't have to care about my own child." Fuckers!
#5 I hate and double hate parents that have the ability to keep their kids safe but don't do that because they are lazy ass self centred dullard shitheads that find it too hard to get up from their fat arses and take a few steps to see how their kids are doing.

Pedos are sick fuckers that deserves a slow and tormenting death but parents like that deserves the same fucking punishment for not keeping their own child, their own flesh and blood safe because it would take them a couple of extra minutes together with the child. If people like that can't be executed then they should all be castrated, especially the suka who gave birth to the poor girl so that she doesn't keep on breeding.

No comments: