Tuesday 9 August 2011

Strange Karma...

I'm a vivid dreamer and every morning when I wake up I spend a moment in amazement over what I've come up with while sleeping. During the night I dreamt of a band where the singer had a very special voice ("Gillan like" is the best I can describe it) and (not so uniquely) dark curly hair. In the dream the band had problems with a manager and they were looking for a bass player.  The same morning I open my mail and find a message from Strange Karma. To my great surprise I find that Martin Strange the singer in Strange Karma fit the description. Reading the band's BIO I find that their manager suffered a stroke in 2010 and they they have found a new bass player to replace the one that quit.

I don't know about karma but it is strange...

Now listen to this:



MySpace, FaceBook, HomePage and YouTube channel.
The band originates in Australia, relocated to the UK for a while and if I understand it correctly they are now based in the US. Edit: I got a message from the band, they are in Australia but hope to get to the US as soon as possible.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it, more please!

Anonymous said...

Nice Find!!! Great Band