Saturday 30 July 2011

Painkiller

Painkiller - Janne Parviainen
The ever gnarling pain is driving me batty. I can hardly use my right arm, I keep fumbling and dropping things and I can't sleep because of the pain. Desperate, I called my doctor hoping for some sort of solution to the problem. I told him about the intense pain and how the painkillers I take don't work. His grand solution? Take 4 more paracetamol per day. WTF? Diclofenac and tramadol doesn't help but paracetamol will? How can anyone come to such an idiot conclusion? Now I wonder if the doctor is truly a doctor or a quack. Seriously, WTF!? At the very least I expected to have my shoulder examined to determine why I'm in pain. I also thought that being sent to a doctor who specializes in pain matter would be a great idea. And, I get .... paracetamol. I just can't believe it.

BTW, the light-art or Light Paintings created by Janne Parvianen are great, have a look at his homepage for more.

No comments: